Aruba Hi-Winds - GENERAL
Event: Aruba Hi-Winds 2017
Organized by: Aruba Hi-Winds Committee
Dates: July 4 – July 10, 2017
Location: Fisherman’s Huts, Malmok, Aruba
Rules: ISAF Racing Rules of Sailing for 2017 – 2020
Registration: Tuesday, July 04, 2 – 5 PM for all events
WINDSURFING: SLALOM RACES
* Men: All ages
* Women: All ages
* Masters: men over the age of 35 yrs. (born in 1981 or earlier)
* GrandMasters: men over the age of 45 yrs. (born in 1971 or earlier)
* Juniors: boys or girls under the age of 19 (born in or after 1999)
* Big Kids: Under 15: born in or after 2003
* Superkids: Under 13: born in or after 2005
* New Kids: Beginners, first time racing.
* Barracudas & Guppies: For beginner kids, sail not bigger than 3.3 meters. (If you’re way too good, you’re allowed to continue in the New Kids)
WINDSURFING: LONG DISTANCE RACES
* Juniors (including Big Kids)
LONG DISTANCE RACES
* Hydrofoil (Open to Men, Women, Juniors, Master & Grandmasters)
* OPEN (Formerly known as MEN category) with Super Final.
* Juniors (15 to 18 yrs (incl.) (born between 2003 and 2000)
* Masters (35 yrs & up)
* Grandmasters (45 yrs & up)
SEMI-LONG DISTANCE RACES
* Kids (16 and under: born in or after 2002)
HW- DISCIPLINES & AWARDS
2. Long Distance
2. Long distance races
There will be awards for 1st, 2nd and 3rd for each category in each discipline (1. and 2.)
HW- SKIPPERS’ MEETINGS:
Kite Semi-Long Distance Races FOR JUNIORS (16&U) ONLY : Saturday July 1, 10:00 am @ Fisherman's Huts;
Kite Freestylers: Sunday July 02, 10:00 am @ Fisherman's Huts;
Windsurfers Slalom: Wednesday July 05, 10:00 hrs @ Fisherman's Huts;
Long Distance Races: Friday, July 07 at 14:00 pm @ Fisherman's Huts;
Hi-Winds REGISTRATION FEES
Fl. means Aruban Florins, AWG;
Please take into account that we do NOT accept $100 bills.
YES: you can SWIPE! Je kunt ook PINNEN!
Windsurfing Adults (Slalom and Long Distance Races): $ 140 / Fl. 245 incl. lycra, goody bag, lunches and dinners (when provided)
Windsurfing Kids (New, Super- & Big) : $ 60 / Fl. 110 lycra, goody bag, lunches and dinners (when provided)
Windsurfing Guppies & Barracudas : $ 50 / Fl. 90 incl. guppy competition, lycra, goody bag, lunches and dinners (when provided)
Windsurf Long Distance Races ONLY : $ 60 / Fl. 110 (incl. lycra and lunch on Saturday and Sunday and dinner on Friday 7 & Monday 10 at Awards Evening)
Kiteboard Long Distance Races ONLY : $ 60 / Fl. 110; (including lycra, goody bag, lunches & dinners ; Extra: numbered bib $10).
Kiteboard Freestyle competition ONLY : $ 60 / Fl. 110; (including lycra, goody bag, lunches & dinners (when provided).
Kiteboard Freestyle competition AND Long Distance Races: $ 100 / Fl. 175 (Not included: a numbered bib which is mandatory for Long Distance Races, available at $10 refundable down-payment).
Freestyle competition ONLY or Semi-Long Distance Races ONLY : $ 50 / Fl. 90;
Freestyle AND Semi-Long Distance Races: $ 80 / Fl. 140 including lycra, goody bag, lunches and dinners (when provided).
Mountain Bike Racing: $ 25 / Fl. 45
Full week's lunches, dinners (when provided) & parties for ONLY-participants : $ 50 / Fl. 90
Non sailing Participants: $ 60 / Fl. 110 (including goody bag, lunches, dinners (on July 11, 15, 16 & 18) & parties)
HW- COMPETITION PRIZES